2016 Wrap-Up and 2017 Goals
At this time last year I sat down and created a BIG goal list for 2016. I wanted to revisit and revise for the upcoming year. It is crazy how many things changes in 365 very short days! You can check out my original post here. It amazes me how much my business has shifted this past year!
Last years list:
Launch my planning program
- Did not create the planning program, but instead created a whole new service in the PNW!
- See one of my weddings featured on Style My Pretty
- Speak at The Wedding MBA
- Attend Engage!
- Create a wedding publication
- Write a wedding industry related book
- Create a retreat/educational event for wedding professionals
Have a third sweet child
- Welcomed Madeleine on December 21st!
- Create a printed product line for weddings
Be healthy through diet, exercise and happy living
- Being diabetic while pregnant forced me to live a very healthy lifestyle
Continue to grow the Skagit Wedding Society and bring couples to the beautiful Skagit Valley for their weddings.
- We held our third successful tour in May and we are currently planning for 2017
Travel, Travel, Travel!
- Hawaii, Boston, Las Vegas and lots of trips in the beautiful state of Washington!
Continue to make my marriage the best it can be
- Could not ask for a better husband!
Live more intentionally and not be busy all of the time.
- Always a struggle, but this year has been better
For 2017 my goals have changed DRASTICALLY! I have launched a separate company called Social Circle Communications to help wedding professionals network more intentionally to grow their businesses. I am also working to help other wedding pros across the country who want to start their own wedding society.
I am also not taking anymore full planning or wedding day management clients and solely focussing on Pop-up weddings and elopements.
I feel like the theme of 2017 was laying groundwork for my new business plans and
Goals for 2017
- Adjust to being a family of 5 and really enjoy this newborn period!
- Fill all spaces in our 2017 Pop-Up Weddings
- Speak at The Wedding MBA or other conference
- Plan 5 Elopements
- Speak at 5 local groups about networking authentically
- Stay healthy through diet, exercise and happy living
- Continue to grow the Skagit Wedding Society and bring couples to the beautiful Skagit Valley for their weddings.
- Continue to make time for my marriage
- Give myself some grace and room to adjust to being the momma of three little girls.
What are your 2017 goals?
Cheers Wedding Planning & Design is a boutique planning company in Western Washington specializing romantic elopements and beautiful pop-up weddings. We work all over Washington and beyond to create exceptional weddings for our couples.
For more information about Cheers Wedding Planning & Design please call 425-522-3135 or email email@example.com
You can also sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter full of planning tips, wedding inspiration and Cheers news by clicking here.