Join us for a beautiful vintage schoolhouse pop-up wedding at Christianson’s Nursery in Mount Vernon,WA on October 13th, 2017.
What is Included?
- A fun and legal wedding ceremony with a talented officiant
- A photo shoot and 30 images by MCD Photography
- A luxury styled ceremony location by Amber Peterson of Cheers Wedding Planning & Design and Kelli Walker of Country Bouquets Floral
- Two wedding planners onsite to coordinate your entire experience
- A bouquet and boutonniere for the couple to keep by Country Bouquets Floral
- Ceremony Sound and Music by professional DJ Alan Chitlick of Puget Sound DJ. Alan will also provide an audio copy of their ceremony on a thumb drive for you to remember the day!
- A stylish drink station to greet your guests with refreshment to enjoy during the ceremony.
What do you need to do?
- Book your space with Cheers Pop-Up Weddings, as we have limited slots on each day.
- Obtain a marriage license.
- Invite 24 of your closest friends and family to witness your vows.
- Choose the fabulous attire you will wear on your wedding day.
- Find a location to hold your intimate and fun after party/dinner. (We are happy to provide recommendations based on the pop up location).
What will the decor look like?
Each Cheers Pop-Up is expertly styled to reflect a unique color palette and/or theme. Themes board below will give you an idea of the vision for this pop-up. The color palette is firm, but the photos are inspiration and not an exact replica of the pop-up design.
Can I customize my pop-up?
There are certain things about the pop-up that can be customized. After booking you can make the
following selections to make your experience unique to you and your partner
- The officiant will contact you prior to the day to discuss the ceremony options, such as writing your own vows, special readings, etc.
- Select processional music you would like to be played. Also, discuss with the DJ what type of music you enjoy.
- Work with the photographer prior to the wedding day to create a list of shots that are important to you in terms of family, friends and as a couple.
- The florist can provide you with a couple of styles of bouquet and boutonnieres that you can choose from. The type of florals will always be a beautiful seasonal design and match the theme/color scheme of the pop-up you choose to participate in.
- Choose the type of cocktail or drink that will be served from a list of refreshing possibilities.
- If you would like you may add videography services from Skagit Valley Wedding Films for $500. Your pop-up wedding video will capture your vows, speeches and reception highlights. Footage will be lightly edited and exported to an MP4 movie format within 4 weeks of your wedding day. Two copies of your wedding video will be burned to a data disc and mailed to you. A fully edited multi-camera DVD highlight reel and/or all original audio and video media files are available for an additional fee.
- Additional bouquets and boutonnieres can be added on if you would like to have a bridal party. We are happy to provide you with a custom floral quote.
Can I invite more than 24 guests?
We are happy to accommodate up to 24 guests on shared pop-up wedding days. If you would like a private pop-up ceremony for a larger group please email email@example.com for a custom quote.
What is the Investment?
What time slots are available?
- 11:00 am
- 12:30 pm
- 2:00 pm
- 3:30 pm
- 5:00 pm
*This pop-up has all times moved up so that all photos can be completed prior to the estimated sunset time.
To reserve your space please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability. Once you
confirm the time you would like we require a 30% non-refundable deposit to reserve your space. The remaining balance is due on later than 30 days before the wedding.
If you are interested in another date for a pop-up wedding please contact Amber at email@example.com. We are always looking for new beautiful locations and scheduling more dates.
You can also fill out the Cheers Contact Form for more information!