What is a Cheers Pop-Up Wedding?
Simply put, a Cheers Pop-up Wedding is an impeccably styled wedding day shared by five couples. We find the most beautiful venues and source the best of the best wedding professionals to execute a luxury elopement style ceremony for you and up to 24 of your friends and family.
How does it work?
Each Pop-Up Wedding day has five time slots available. You choose your one-hour slot, arrive with your guests and enjoy welcome cocktails, a beautiful ceremony and a fun photo shoot. Afterward, you and your guests depart to enjoy the rest of your wedding day how you choose. Many couples reserve a table at their favorite restaurant or host an intimate dinner at their home.
Is it a Mass Wedding?
Nope! Although a number of couples will share the same wedding day and site, the ceremonies are hours apart and private to you and your guests.
Is a Pop Up Wedding for You?
A pop-up is truly for couples that want an intimate wedding with their closest family and friends. For couples who want a beautiful luxury ceremony but do not want to plan all of the details themselves.
A pop-up wedding is also great for those couples who have other priorities for their money such as a gorgeous honeymoon, a new home or simply saving for something else. The biggest benefit of a pop up wedding is that you are sharing the investment of the luxury décor, beautiful venue and the talents of the amazing wedding professionals with four other couples.
What is Included?
- A fun and legal wedding ceremony with a talented officiant
- A photo shoot and 30 images by a talented wedding photographer
- A luxury styled ceremony location
- Two wedding planners onsite to coordinate your entire experience
- A bouquet and boutonniere for the couple to keep
- Ceremony Sound and Music by professional DJ or musician.
- A stylish drink station to greet your guests with refreshment to enjoy during the ceremony.
What do you need to do?
- Book your space with Cheers Pop-Up Weddings, as we have limited slots on each day.
- Obtain a marriage license.
- Invite 24 of your closest friends and family to witness your vows.
- Choose the fabulous attire you will wear on your wedding day.
- Find a location to hold your intimate and fun after party/dinner. (We are happy to provide recommendations based on the pop up location).
Can I customize my pop-up?
There are certain things about the pop-up that can be customized. After booking you can make the following selections to make your experience unique to you and your partner
- The officiant will contact you prior to the day to discuss the ceremony options, such as writing your own vows, special readings, etc.
- Select processional music you would like to be played. Also, discuss with the DJ what type of music you enjoy.
- Work with the photographer prior to the wedding day to create a list of shots that are important to you in terms of family, friends and as a couple.
- The florist can provide you with a couple of styles of bouquet and boutonnieres that you can choose from. The type of florals will always be a beautiful seasonal design and match the theme/color scheme of the pop-up you choose to participate in.
- Choose the type of cocktail or drink that will be served from a list of refreshing possibilities.
Can I invite more than 24 guests?
We are happy to accommodate up to 24 guests on shared pop-up wedding days. If you would like a private pop-up ceremony for a larger group please email email@example.com for a custom quote.
What is the Investment?
- Price point varies based on location. Click on the links below to learn more.
This all sounds great! What dates are available?
For more information and to check availability please fill out our contact form and someone will get back to you!